I'm an integration and success coach focusing on taking my clients from healing to thriving. I prioritize working with women and BIPOC humans.
I work with clients that are struggling with deep traumas and feelings of unworthiness and loneliness, that result in feelings of depression, anxiety or lead them to self-harm with eating disorders, addiction, sex and love addiction. I help you to learn to feel safe in your body, and see yourself in a positive light, with so much talent and many beautiful moments ahead of you.
My approach is based on the principle that you are naturally creative, resourceful and whole. My role is not to heal you or to teach you. Rather my model involves connecting you with the wisdom and leadership of your Highest and Best Self.
- Move from healing to thriving quickly in just a few sessions
- Find and unlock stuck trauma and hidden talents that lie in the body using embodiment
- Learn how to regulate your nervous system using somatic release techniques, herbal supplements and sound (on your own!)
- Learn to let go of the "manager" in your mind, that needs to control things or judge things to be one way or another, find freedom to be you more, and allow yourself to play and have fun
- Accelerate towards your personal and professional goals by engaging your creative centers of the brain
I love working with clients in person, and some of our sessions can be out doors in nature (weather dependent), although most of my work is over Zoom. I incorporate a diverse set of modalities from around the world, including yogic practices, buddhist meditation rituals, somatic awareness and breathwork, archetypal embodiment, visualization, dream interpretation and ancestral connection.
Creativity is core to my approach, and my clients often awaken hidden talents and gifts that sometimes become major pathways of healing and success in their lives.
To work with me, send me an email and we will schedule an intro call to talk about you joining my program.